Southeast Tournaments has a clear refund policy for the unfortunate circumstances that forces teams to withdraw from a tournament or has weather/pandemic circumstances. We do our best to be fair and clear on all rules and policies.
- If Zero Games are played 75% of entry fee will be returned as a credit for a future event run by SE Tournaments
- If 25% of your guaranteed tournament games are played 50% of entry fee will be returned as a credit for a future event run by SE Tournaments.
- If 33% of your guaranteed tournament games are played 40% of entry fee will be returned as a credit for a future event run by SE Tournaments.
- If you play 2 or more of your scheduled games, that is considered a full tournament.
- Credits are valid for 12 months from the time of the cancelled event.
Gate Fees are NON refundable. We will do everything we can to play all scheduled games. Teams that pull out after an event is sold out will not receive any refund or credit. If a team pulls out less than 30 days before the scheduled event they will receive no refund or credit. Teams that pull out prior to the 30 days of an event will receive a refund or credit towards a future event that must be used within 12 months of the originally scheduled event.